Size: 2.65 GB | Duration: 2h 18m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Discover how to save time and disc space—and get more billable work done—using Dynamic Link, the Adobe technology that allows you to use files from other Adobe apps inside your Premiere Pro projects. Dynamic Link enables you to avoid intermediate renders, and the need to keep multiple copies of files. Dive in and learn how to add After Effects compositions, Audition audio clips, Photoshop images, and more, to your sequences. Rich Harrington also shares tips on frame rate conversion and creating merged clips and subclips.
* What's Adobe Dynamic Link?
* Creating and importing After Effects compositions
* Using Render and Replace
* Editing clips and sequences in Audition
* Creating and importing Photoshop files
* Editing Premiere Pro footage in Photoshop
* Sending clips and metadata from Prelude to Premiere Pro
* Working with slow motion
* Creating merged clips and subclips
cegsddds548 · 发布于 2017-08-24 11:11 · 363 次阅读
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 11 条回复