solidThinking Inspire 能够帮助设计工程师、产品设计师和架构师快速轻松地开发和研究结构高效型的概念设计，从而节省成本、缩短研发时间、节约材料和减轻产品重量。solidThinking Inspire 的主要新功能包括几何简化工具、线性静态分析、集中质量零部件以及包括实体几何图形导出功能在内的平滑选项。
solidThinking Inspire 2017.x | 1.0 Gb
solidThinking, Inc. announced the latest version of its solidThinking Inspire software. This software allows design engineers, product designers and architects to investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. This can lead to reduced costs, development time, material consumption, and product weight.
The new featured-packed release of solidThinking Inspire 2017 introduces many groundbreaking new features including:
- The new Motion tool allows users to easily mechanize their models and investigate system motion to predict loads for moving parts.
- The Topography Optimization tools can be used to change shapes of shell structures by introducing stamped bead patterns for better structural performance.
- Updated Partition Tools allow users to divide a part into design and non-design regions by selecting a hole, pocket, or face to offset.
- The Bolt Pretension tool allows users to achieve more accurate results when bolts are under pretension.
In addition to the best-in-class features added in solidThinking Inspire 2017, the latest release, Inspire 2017.1 adds the following new features:
- The new Gauge Optimization feature allows users to optimize the thickness of surface parts. Gauge optimization can be run by itself, or at the same time as topography optimization.
- Motion analysis results for a part can now be extracted for use in structural (FE) analysis and optimization. Peak loads will be automatically extracted from the motion simulation and used in analysis and optimization runs.
- Users can now define forces, torques, and g-Loads in terms of their x, y, z components.
- When optimizing fasteners, users can now constrain the axial and shear forces using the optimization properties in the Property Editor.
About solidThinking, Inc.
solidThinking creates, develops and markets technology that helps our user community bring the most desirable products to their customers faster. solidThinking software is sold and supported by a global network of distribution partners and is also available as part of the Altair HyperWorks suite. solidThinking is a wholly owned subsidiary of Troy, Mich. (USA)-based Altair. Altair is privately held and employs 1,800 people in North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific.
Product: solidThinking Inspire
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.solidthinking.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 1.0 Gb
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 5 条回复