SpeedTree Cinema 8.1.0 | 286.7 mb
IDV, Inc has released 8.1.0 version of SpeedTree Cinema, is the award-winning 3D-modeling suite that allows you to model, texture, and animate, both stylized and photoreal vegetation for VFX, arch/viz, or matte paintings.
What's New in version 8.1.0:
Better Support for High Resolution Monitors
- “Display scaling” has been added to the application preferences. Use this option to increase the size of fonts, icons, scroll bars, window indicators, and other gui elements.
- The importer scripts for 3ds Max and Maya now support creating Arnold materials when importing SpeedTree models.
- The importer script for Maya now supports creating Renderman materials when importing SpeedTree models.
Node Edit Undo
- “Undo” operations on node edits were wiping out all node edits, not just the last one. This has been corrected.
-Using splits on branches welded to a parent could result in a crash or garbage geometry. This bug has been fixed.
“Knockout Others Only” Collision
- Leaves using this collision style can no longer be eliminated by branches during the collision process.
Wind Causing Leaves to Disappear
- A bug in the wind system that caused leaves to disappear for strengths greater than 1.0 has been fixed.
Double Click Based Zooming
- This technique of changing the camera position now works in “Trackball” navigation mode as well as “Standard”.
“Sink” on Welded Branches
- The blend region was not being sunk but the branch was. Both elements sink correctly now.
UV Errors on Shells
- Shells that did not end on exact length segment were showing stretched UV coordinates in the last segment. This behavior has been corrected.
Asset Drop Highlight Indicators
- The highlight around the target of drag/drop operations has been restored.
FBX files not compatible with 3ds Max
- An option on the export dialog has been added for creating 3ds Max 2015 compatible FBX files.
Fan Rotation Handles
- These handles now highlight as you mouse over them (like the other manipulator handles in the app).
- A bug resulting in large gaps between geometry and its shadow has been fixed.
Leaves as Extensions
- Leaf geometry generated as an extension could occasionally be placed at the origin instead of the end of the parent. This error has been corrected.
Open Dialog Crash on Linux
- The SpeedTree open dialog could crash displaying mesh previews. This has been fixed.
About SpeedTree Cinema 8 SpeedTree is a suite of 3D-modeling tools that combines the efficiency of procedural modeling with the flexibility of hand modeling. Since its launch in 2001, SpeedTree has been used in hundreds of AAA and indie games and more than a hundred movies and television episodes. The software has earned a Scientific and Technical Academy Award and an Engineering Emmy, both in 2015.
SpeedTree is available in a variety of forms for game development and VFX, with subscriptions available for Unreal Engine 4 (UE4 subscription product only), Unity 5, and Lumberyard.
SpeedTree Cinema 8 launches today with dozens of new features that deliver dramatically more realistic trees and plants, with major reductions to modeling time and effort. With a new, constantly expanding library of vegetation models (Including new field and forest models), SpeedTree Cinema 8 is the most advanced version we’ve ever released and is already being adopted by top VFX studios around the world.
The most important new features of SpeedTree Cinema 8 include:
- Full PBR workflow and rendering. Supports non-destructive material editing, allowing artists to adjust textures on the fly.
- A completely new library of 150 models, ranging from seedlings to towering forest trees, includes thousands of 3D surface-scanned PBR textures. Each individual model file (.spm) contains multiple polygonal resolutions and adjustable seasonal variations.
- Vastly improved export pipeline. Exports of both meshes and wind animations now run much faster and use far less memory. Other improvements include UDIM support, better mesh unwrapping, hierarchical exports, and better bone weighting for skinned meshes.
- New leaf batching system. Leaf rendering in the SpeedTree Modeler is up to 1,000 times faster than version 7. This innovation greatly speeds the modeling process and supports the creation of more complex models.
- Major leaps in wind realism. Cinema 8 captures the complex dynamics of wind among leaves and branches more naturally than ever. The overhauled system features a realistic rolling wind effect, is much easier to tune, and includes a new wind wizard.
- Numerous other improvements. There are more than two dozen other substantial improvements including a new art director tool, an overhauled mesh cutout syst
About IDV, Inc. Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. (IDV) develops software products with a focus on both off-line and real-time 3D applications for the game development, visual simulation, engineering visualization, and animation industries. A privately held corporation, IDV was founded in 2000 in Columbia, South Carolina by Chris King and Michael Sechrest, both Computer Engineering program graduates of the University of South Carolina. After initially providing simulation and visualization software services for DOD programs, IDV gradually expanded by providing similar services to private sector clients and major defense contractors.
Product: SpeedTree Cinema
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : https://store.speedtree.com/
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: is not regulated
Size: 286.7 mb
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 6 条回复