Autodesk AutoCAD MAP 3D 2019.0.1 | 2.5 Gb
Autodesk Inc., has released first update to AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 is a powerful mapping solution built on the powerful AutoCAD platform, that effectively bridges the gap between CAD and GIS data, allowing engineering professionals, decision makers and relevant employees to have instant access to essential geographic information and associated CAD data and documentation.
Autodesk AutoCAD MAP 3D 2019 new features:
The 2019 release of AutoCAD Map 3D contains customer-focused enhancements across the product, including the following specifics.
- Support Mid-Points Grips on Polygon
AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 now supports the mid-point grips on polygon features. The editing options for mid-point grips are: stretch, add vertex, convert to arc and convert to line.
- Import/Export support for CityGML and Google KML Files
AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 enables users to import CityGML and Google KML data and export data to CityGML and Google KML file format.
- Coordinate System Enhancements
The following are the enhancements to the coordinate system in AutoCAD Map 3D 2019:
. Support for Nova Scotia coordinate systems:
. Useful range of 8 Minnesota County coordinate systems
. Support for Australian GDA 2020
. Deprecated 221 Wisconsin County HPGN coordinate systems
. Update to EPSG 9.0
. Support the transformation from OSGB1936 to ETRS89
. Added Deutsche Bahn Reference System and related coordinate systems
- New Version Support for FDO Oracle Provider
Extended support for the FDO Oracle provider to newer versions:
. FDO Oracle Provider: Oracle 126.96.36.199
Note: Due to a known problem in Oracle 12.2, users have to follow the workaround described here so as to work with the industry models job in Oracle 12.2:
Configure the system with "_allow_inserts_with_UPDATE_CHECK" set to True, by executing the following SQL command:
ALTER SYSTEM SET "_allow_insert_with_update_check"=TRUE scope=spfile
Then, restart the database.
- High Resolution (4K) Monitor Support
Some icons in the Ribbon and Status Bar have been updated to ensure the best possible viewing experience in Dark and Light theme on 4K and higher display monitors.
The following customer issues have also been resolved in AutoCAD Map 3D 2019:
- Increased memory usage for the generate graphic operation.
- Graphics were generated for the updates in other jobs.
- Map 3D took a long time to update or delete features from templates in large, job-enabled databases.
- Crash when creating the job perimeter by selecting a complex polygon from the area.
- Stretching a vertex caused other vertices to be moved together.
- Stretching vertex for arcs had an offset.
- Rotated raster files were displayed in a filled orthogonal frame.
- Bulk Copy would fail if the source layer contains a join.
- Geolocation would be shifted when the drawing was reopened in AutoCAD Map 3D.
- ANSI31 hatch was exported with wrong scaling and orientation during MAPTOACAD.
- During MAPTOACAD operation, exported symbols with feature labels didn't get replaced with DWT blocks, so they had no global width and a different block naming.
- MAPSYMBOLIMPORTEXPORT didn't replace the symbols correctly.
- In Industry Model Forms, for ComboBox control with multiple detail tables, Detail SortOrder setting didn't work with other attributes except FID.
- DETAILFILTER statement of Combo Box control was composed differently in Form and Designer preview.
- AutoCAD Map 3D created the wrong result with intersection for some data when performing overlay analysis.
- Split Cable operation associated the wrong devices to split cables.
- When you digitize multiple points at the same location, whether an internal structure is automatically generated now depends on the field value that you set in the database table.
- Note: To turn on this function, access the TB_info table, add one record, set param: to ALLOW_DUPLICATE_DEVICE, and Value_numer to 1. To turn off this function, set Value_numer to 0.
- AutoCAD Map 3D encountered an SSL connect error when connecting to FEMA WMS service.
- Some attribute values from WFS service were not displayed correctly in AutoCAD Map 3D.
- Stylized FDO data disappeared in a viewport that was rotated.
New Feature and Feature Enhancement Summary (Autodesk AutoCAD 2019.0.1 Update):
Problems Reported Through the Customer Error Reporting Utility:
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix several defects with the following results:
- Startup crashes after loading a partial CUIX file after resetting settings to default no longer occur.
General Update Content:
Several additional defects have been fixed with the following results:
- The draw order in a block definition is maintained when inserting the block.
- When grip editing is in progress and dynamic input is turned on, pressing the Tab key cycles between the full distance, the angle, and the extension distance.
- The Open from Web & Mobile and Save to Web & Mobile buttons on the Quick Access toolbar in 64-bit versions can now be hidden or removed.
- The division symbol in stacked fractions can now be changed between horizontal and diagonal.
- The tool palette path can now be changed from the default value without being reset when exiting the Options dialog box.
After applying this update, the Product Version or Built On Version in the About box will be listed as P.61.0.0 AutoCAD 2019.0.1.
About Autodesk AutoCAD MAP 3D 2019. Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 is a powerful mapping solution built on the powerful AutoCAD platform, that effectively bridges the gap between CAD and GIS data, allowing engineering professionals, decision makers and relevant employees to have instant access to essential geographic information and associated CAD data and documentation.
Time is money and today's infrastructure management professionals and companies realise and demand the fastest possible access to essential map data in order to provided best possible service to supported facilities, utilities and infrastructure services consumers.
Equally with ever tightening budgets it is critical that data accessed is as and up to date and complete as possible to enable accurate scheduling and reduction of planned maintenance costs on the one hand, and that emergency maintenance can be completed in the shortest possible time frames restoring critical services on the other.
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D effectively acts as a catalyst allowing efficient management, creation and editing of primary geospatial data along with organisation's underlying asset information.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk AutoCAD MAP 3D
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 2.5 Gb
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 3 条回复