VERITAS Backup Exec for Windows Servers--新一代备份和恢复解决方案，可以为Microsoft Windows服务器环境提供经过认证的、全面的、经济高效的保护。基于web的管理控制台和带有易用向导的直观图形用户界面可以简化安装过程，提高可管理性。高性能代理和选件具有快速保护台式电脑、笔记本电脑和服务器数据的灵活性。
VERITAS Backup Exec能够让Windows和NetWare服务器上的关键数据保护实现自动化,从而实现效用计算。Microsoft Exchange Server、Microsoft SQL Server和Lotus Notes等应用软件的高级自动化保护,可以简化网络日常管理。
Veritas Backup Exec 20.1.1188.1237 (x64) Multilingual | MultiPlatforms ISO | 2.3 GB
It's not just backup. It's a more powerful, flexible, trusted business. Data protection that goes beyond backup and recovery. Veritas Backup Exec helps you migrate to cloud, gives you immediate protection for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016, and enables time, cost and resource savings across your entire infrastructure. This means you can focus on what matters most: your business.
Backup and recovery you can trust
Veritas understands that data is critical to your business. Without access to it productivity declines, customers are let down, or – worse still – lost permanently. With Backup Exec you can be confident that the experience and expertise of delivering the market-leading mid-market backup and recovery product for over 30 years results in a solution that is trusted by over two million organizations in over two hundred countries around the world.
IT pros trust Backup Exec because:
- Simple licensing, management and upgrade means less time is spent ‘doing’ backup
- Commitment to new platform support within 60 days helps to leverage the latest technologies
- Users have performed over 800 million backups and more than 7 million restores
Confidently Protect Your Microsoft Cloud
A 2016 survey conducted by Spiceworks revealed that in the next three years, 78% of organizations will be making use of public cloud. Microsoft’s cloud-ready operating environment requires cloud-ready backup to protect every byte, regardless of where it is: virtual, physical or cloud. With powerful and flexible capabilities, Backup Exec 16 accompanies you on your journey to the cloud.
Backup Exec delivers immediate support:
- Microsoft Cloud operating environment – Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V 2016 and Azure
- Data protection options for D2C, D2D2C and C2C
- Direct access to hot and cool Azure storage tiers
Leverage powerful, flexible protection in a single, unified interface that is trusted around the world to secure and manage virtual, physical and cloud platforms. Whether you are deploying the latest Windows operating system and hypervisor or migrating to Microsoft Azure, Backup Exec is the logical choice.
Backup to the future: A Spiceworks report
With more choices than ever of where to store and protect data, almost all organizations today rely on a patchwork of technology infrastructures.
In conjunction with Spiceworks, Veritas surveyed over 900 IT professionals on data protection trends across virtual, physical, and cloud platforms.
Among the findings in the report:
- Backup of data and applications on physical systems still accounts for 47% of the market, but not for long.
- An estimated 10% of data will move to cloud-based systems in the next 3 years, but we’re not all taking the same route.
- Some are moving directly to the cloud, and while others are moving to virtual first.
Home Page - https://www.veritas.com/
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 6 条回复