MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 3h 53m | 1.72 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .SRT | + Exercise Files | Last updated: 4/2018
What Will I Learn?
Learn all about object-oriented programming
Prepare for technical interviews
Manage and reduce complexity in code
Build re-usable components
Write cleaner code
Learn all about prototypes and prototypical inheritance
Use ES6 features (classes and modules) and tooling
What is Object-oriented Programming (OOP)?
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a popular programming paradigm or style of programming. It’s been around since ‘70s, but unlike tools and frameworks that come and go, OOP is still very relevant today. That’s because it’s not a programming language or a tool. It’s a style of programming.
Why learn OOP?
OOP helps you manage and reduce complexity in software by building re-usable building blocks (objects). Properly designed objects provide a simple interface and hide the unnecessary complexity from the outside, just like a DVD player! A DVD player has a complex logic board on the inside and a few buttons on the outside. When you press the play button, you don’t care how all those microchips talk to each other.
Object-oriented programming helps you:
* Manage and reduce complexity
* Eliminate redundant code
* Build re-usable building blocks
* Write cleaner code
An essential skills for every developer
OOP comes up in many technical interviews. So if you really want to be a serious developer, you need to understand object-oriented programming. As a technical interviewer myself, if I see a candidate with OOP on their resume, that candidate stands out to me.
It may interest you to know that many of the popular frameworks out there that you might be using are actually designed with OOP concepts in mind. Angular is an example of such frameworks!
A Step-by-Step, A to Z course
What you'll get when you sign up for this course:
* No more wasting time on disjointed tutorials
* Learn at your own pace - lifetime access - so take your time if you prefer
* Watch on any device, online or offline
* Prepare for technical interviews
* Learn the best practices and common pitfalls to avoid
* Certificate of completion to present to your employer
* The core principles of OOP: encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism
* All about objects, their properties, property descriptors, getters and setters
* Difference between factory and constructor functions
* ES6+ features used in object-oriented programming
This course is for you if:
Having OOP and JS on your resume helps you find more jobs and make more money.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone preparing for technical interviews
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 5 条回复