TMG Solvers (Revision 2018-07-09) Updates | 610.1 mb
Siemens PLM Software has released an update to module Siemens NX 11.0-12.0 TMG Thermal/Flow Simulation (NXCAE_EXTRAS) , is used to advanced modeling of heat transfer and flow of liquid and gas flows.
TMG Version 12.0.9
* [TF-1702] - Need to issue an Fatal when the user defines a 2-sided stream with side A and side B not moving in the same direction
* [TF-2689] - VSTS-594: Elemental and Nodal fluid temperature mismatch
* [TF-3078] - Solving with plugin function "TIMCON" - we Initialization printed twice to log file
* [TF-3351] - DOMAIN7 - Solution 6 fails in ANALYZ on Linux
* [TF-3457] - Applying Report BCs on Flap BCs causes incorrect values to be written to .htm file
* [TF-3462] - DATACH FATAL error for unsuppored topology for streams - output all such instances instead of one-by-one
* [TF-3645] - VSTS-7782: FCD function causes the solution to not converge
* [TF-3714] - 9125557- thermal flow analysis run is hanging
* [TF-3851] - Inconsistency between the mass flow rate and velocity magnitude reports on a flap generated by ESCRR and velocity values calculated by parallel flow solver
* [TF-3947] - Patch to SC12 some of the corrections for cases of thermal coupling between axisymmetric and Plane stress elements
* [TF-3975] - *** Abnormal termination of flow solver: 901 error in JOB file.***
* [TF-4036] - Discontinuation of the temperature after bursting membrane.
* [TF-4100] - for HTCs function of REL2ABS function series, conductances wont update.
** New Feature
* [TF-3817] - Create a groups.unv group for elements excluded from patched group
* [TF-3883] - Improve performance or Articulation model with encosure radiation
tmg v11.0.22 for nx-11.0 win/Linux x64 (2018-07-09)
tmg v12.0.9 for nx-12.0 win/Linux x64 (2018-07-09)
About TMG Thermal/Flow Simulation (NXCAE_EXTRAS) module. NX Thermal software provides heat transfer solutions and is an add-on module to either NX Advanced FEM or NX Advanced Simulation. NX Thermal can simulate conduction, convection and radiation phenomena for complex products and large assemblies. NX Thermal is used to address thermal analysis requirements in a wide range of industries including aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, consumer products and appliances, energy, medical, electronics and semiconductors. In addition, NX Thermal can also be used with NX Flow, the NX-integrated CFD solution, for coupled thermo-fluid simulation.
NX Thermal continues Siemens’ long heritage in thermal simulation and leverages the same technology that underpinned the I-deas TMG solution. NX Thermal uses high-order finite volume-based technology on a FE mesh to accurately and efficiently simulate heat transfer phenomenon. It combines the versatility of FE-based analysis with the accuracy of a finite volume scheme. The NX Thermal solver technology allows simulation of NX parts and assemblies within complex thermal environments.
About Siemens PLM Software. Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support
Product: TMG Solvers
Version: (Revision 2018-07-09) Updates
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com
System Requirements: PC / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: Siemens NX 11.0 or 12.0 with NXCAE_EXTRAS module
Size: 610.1 mb
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 3 条回复