The Foundry公司很高兴地宣布CaraVR 2.1v1发布！
The Foundry CaraVR是款功能相当强大的VR虚拟现实视频特效合成的插件；它主要是针对Nuke进行研发退出，而且质量方面也得到保障，速度也更加的快速，拥有的立体声工作流程也实用；也支持对相机的阵列画面进行缝合，快速的计算出镜头的扭曲、焦距等；软件可以真正的帮助用户实现您需要的VR体验
The Foundry CaraVR 2.1v1 | 3.3 Gb
The Foundry is pleased to announce the availability of CaraVR 2.1v1, the plug-in toolset for the Nuke family of compositing, editorial and finishing products—helps you to create incredible live-action virtual reality content.
Release Notes for CaraVR 2.1v1:
C_VerticalAligner, based on Ocula's VerticalAligner, eliminates vertical differences between stereo camera pairs while maintaining horizontal pixel positions. C_VerticalAligner is predominantly designed for use in rectilinear space, but it can also warp in latlong space to provide better results from fisheye lenses.
C_VerticalAligner includes a discrete solver allowing you to use it independently, but it can also ingest metadata from C_CameraSolver and pass it downstream to C_Stitcher to improve stitch results between camera pairs in a stereo rig.
C_CameraIngest is designed to streamline import workflows when using manually solved or pretracked footage from third-party applications. Connect your cameras and your footage to the node to setup a rig that can be used directly for stitching or as the basis for further refinement with the C_ CameraSolver
- The Analysis controls now include an Orientation dropdown, enabling you to fix the position and/or rotation of cameras in the rig during matching and solving. The default value, Optimize per Camera, behaves like previous versions of CaraVR allowing cameras in the rig to change as required.
- The Camera Layouts dropdown now includes new experimental rig options: Horizontal, Vertical, Planar, and Free Layout. If your rig takes one of these forms, select the appropriate setting before matching and solving the rig.- C_CameraSolver's Export dropdown now includes a Camera Ingest option, which automatically sets up your footage with solved cameras piped into a C_CameraIngest node.
- C_GlobalWarp now has the ability to track constraints over time, for a faster workflow when correcting moving camera rigs. A simplified tracking interface lets you track points directly from the node, while an export workflow allows you to use the full power of the C_Tracker node for more complex tasks.
- BUG ID 343877 - The Import button now includes the option to Import available matches from C_ CameraSolver nodes.
- A new toolset, Stereo_Plate_Align, has been added to the toolsets that ship with CaraVR. The script contains details of a typical workflow for correcting vertical alignment between two rectilinear stereo plates. This toolset is particularly useful for converging on a certain point in greenscreen plates to allow you to position characters correctly in 360 space using the Card node.
- BUG ID 226177 - Horizon edit mode did not work when a camera was selected in the Properties panel Cameras table.
- BUG ID 342556 - Connecting new inputs to C_CameraSolver with the Properties panel closed did not update the Viewer correctly.
- Proxy images were not handled consistently.
- Clicking Key All and then canceling the operation did not create any keyframes.
- Constraint colors were occasionally too similar to differentiate between.
- BUG ID 341985 - Clicking Match with more views than cameras in the script did not work as expected.
- BUG ID 343550 - Changing the world rotation upstream did not update feature tracks correctly.
- BUG ID 352070 - The Viewer did not always update after undo and redo actions.C_Stitcher
- BUG ID 311032 - Differences were visible between GUI renders with AMD GPUs when rendering out multiples of the same footage.
- BUG ID 346933 - Passing C_GlobalWarp data into a C_Stitcher occasionally warped the image unpredictably.
- BUG ID 343956 - Linux only: Oculus Rift headset support did not work as expected with the latest version of Nuke.
- BUG ID 347290 - AutoPano Import: The AutoPanoVideo_Project script did not work as expected.
- BUG ID 347299 - Python: Exports did not work as expected when CaraVR 2.1 was installed alongside any previous version.
- BUG ID 349320 - C_Bilateral: Connecting an image containing multiple layers, such as rgba and stitch_map, to the guide input caused kernel exception errors.
About CaraVR. At NAB 2016, The Foundry has launched its VR plug-in, CARA VR, designed to work within the NUKE compositing environment to help ease the creation of immersive 360° imagery from content captured for virtual reality experiences. CARA VR contains tools that extend NUKE’s existing native support for compositing multi-camera live-action footage.
CARA VR comprises four main areas of development. Its stitching tools help solve the physical layout of the cameras in multiple-camera rigs, calculate their focal length and lens distortion, and use depth-dependent warping to merge the consecutive video sequences into an uninterrupted 360° view.
Tools for making plate corrections include the ability to match exposure and colour balance between cameras, stabilise footage to remove horizon roll that can cause motion sickness, and manually correct stitches to create a smooth, immersive experience.
The compositing workflows allow artists to work in a spherical image space, including tracking, paint for rig removal, and ray-trace rendering to place virtual elements into the real-world environment. Users also have an integrated live review process for the Oculus Rift headset to evaluate their work in the context of the end viewin g platform directly from within NUKE, including timeline playback in NUKE STUDIO.
About The Foundry. The Foundry develops award-winning computer graphics and visual effects (VFX) software used globally by leading artists and designers. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including film, TV, commercial and games, as well as the CAD, design and architecture markets. Together we constantly strive to produce innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers and the ever-changing environments in which they work.
Product: The Foundry CaraVR
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.thefoundry.co.uk
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: The Foundry Nuke 10.5v6 or above, 11.0v3 or above, 11.1v1 or above
Size: 3.3 Gb
转载文章时务必注明原作者及原始链接，并注明「发表于 ABC素材网 」，并不得对作品进行修改。
共收到 3 条回复