乔恩 · 曼宁是秘密实验室，在那里他使游戏和研究的创始人之一。他大约一打技术书籍写了 O'Reilly 媒体和写了两个游戏的 ABC 澳大利亚儿童电视系列戏剧学校，另一个用于澳洲航空公司。他目前正在按钮鱿鱼，自上而下的 iOS，益智游戏，喜欢制作酷工具为 rad 开发者。
Infinite Skills - Creating First-Person Shooter Games with Unity
WEBRip | English | MP4 + Project files | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~954 kbps | 29.970 fps
AAC | 125 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 01:22:13 | 701 MB
Genre: Video Tutorial / Game Development
FPS (first-person shooter) games are one of today's most popular game genres. In this hands-on course, you'll learn to use the Unity game engine to build an FPS game all the way from nothing to a complete game.
Designed for learners with a core understanding of the Unity game engine (familiarity with the Inspector, know how to get around scene view, etc.), this video teaches you the skills you need to create your own FPS games.
* Gain experience with creating a complete FPS game using the Unity game engine
* Build the environment, weapons, and the first-person controller
* Discover how to create an AI enemy that can attack the player
* Learn about level design, re-spawning, power-ups, health boosts, and speed pickups
* Understand the Unity remote, mobile controls, adding explosions, and adding audio
* Build a game you can modify and add to later on
Jon Manning is a co-founder of Secret Lab, where he makes games and does research. He has written about a dozen technical books for O'Reilly Media, and wrote two games for ABC Australia's children's TV series Play School and one for Qantas Airways. He's currently working on Button Squid, a top-down puzzler for iOS, and is fond of making cool tools for rad devs.